Sunday 8 April 2012

bruce lee password (ra(ker v1



Download


Bruce lee pa$w(_)rd (_)ra(_)ker v1 for nimbuzz

   
 (1) Target id put with out @nimbuzz.com

 (2) Download pass list are make your own and put in text file and save that

 (3) you must load pass list click open text file button then select pass text file in your pc

 (4) when you ready to cracking then click start cracking button to start cracking  pa$w(_)rd

 (5) when cracking started you can see if id login or failed in status box

 (6) if login sucess your target id then message will shown

 (7) if your net speed then cracking also fast

 

  Add me My nimbuzz id ~~bruce_lee~~@nimbuzz.com  this software created by me


  Visit my blog and post comments    http://bruceleenimbuzz.blogspot.in   for newer versions and other nimbuzz tools


  join my blog :) Thanks For Reading


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment